Clive conducts workshops and seminars in applied psychology across a number of professional disciplines.
Workshops are practice-based and interactive in nature, aimed at involving you and your group in a number of different activities and exercises relevant to the topic being addressed.
Workshops in applied psychology include a comprehensive range of potential areas of focus. They can run for a couple of hours, a full day, whole weekend or over a number of nights.
Below are just a few examples of some workshops that Clive is available to lead:
- Mindsets for Peak Performance: Keeping in the zone through hard times and tough challenges
- Leaders with an Edge: The psychology of effective coaching, management and leadership
- Mental Health Skills Training for the General Medical Practitioner
- Motivational Interviewing for Optimising Patient Care in Health and Allied Health Practice
- Attachment Needs of the Infant and Toddler: Considerations for early childhood education and care