Clive speaks nationally and internationally at conferences, meetings and events, with a key focus on mental health assessment & treatment and high performance psychology.
From international conferences, executive management functions/retreats through to school and childcare centre staff development sessions, Clive has addressed a wide range of events covering topics such as:
- Mental health assessment & treatment;
- High-performance psychology;
- Child & adolescent development;
- Behaviour management, and;
- Related topics to the psychological health and wellbeing of educators and students.
For the executive management team, elite sporting squad or teaching staff, a keynote presentation can be combined with workshop activities to make up a half-day or full-day.
If you would like Clive to speak at your next event, or obtain further information, please contact Clive’s office.
This Fee Structure link will take you to a detailed overview of costs for the services outlined above.